- Milltek releases full exhaust details for the Toyota GT86, Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S
Regardless of which badge it's wearing, the joint project between Toyota, Scion and Subaru has produced one of the most hotly-anticipated tuners' cars of the last decade.
- Team Milltek GT-R: Fishing for another win
Did Team Milltek GT-R manage to make it 4 wins out of 4 at the picturesque circuit of Anglesey in Wales?
- Team Milltek GT-R: More Champagne down the Hatch
Milltek-sponsored Nissan GT-R reaches top spot on the podium once again at Brands Hatch in Round 3 of the Time Attack series.
- Fast Car Festival 2012: Zandvoort, Holland
most drivers like to weave across the track F1-style, whereas the GTR, with its 1750kg of heft, can generate enough heat in the tyres by just driving the track!
- Team Milltek GT-R: Winners
Milltek-sponsored Nissan GT-R reaches top spot on the podium in the Knockhill round of the Time Attack series.
- Team Milltek GT-R Hockenheim Tuner GP: Weekend Diary
A weekend in the life of Team Milltek GT-R as we follow their trip to the Hockenheim Tuner Grand Prix in Germany with a certain R35 Nissan GT-R
- Audi RS3 quattro performance exhaust system
Interactively view the difference between the standard Audi exhaust tailpipes and the Milltek Sport performance exhaust system.
- 750bhp Milltek GT-R: Agent Orange
Richard Marshall's Milltek Nissan GT-R R35, built in partnership with famous tuning guru Litchfield Imports, showcases some cool new products and beats a few lap records and timed events doing so.
- Volkswagen Scirocco R Milltek Exhaust
Milltek Sport offers a fantastic ultra-high flowing exhaust system for the hottest Scirocco, the Scirocco R.
- VW Golf Mk6 Performance Exhausts
Milltek Sport has been developing stainless steel performance exhaust solutions for the Volkswagen Golf since 1983 and have produced some of the most successful and widely-enjoyed Golf upgrades across the world.
- Our Cars: Volkswagen Golf MKVI R
The Golf R in standard form initially felt somewhat disappointing, maybe that's because it accommodated most driving conditions very clinically without particularly shining in any one area or because with an ex-showroom price of £36k plus, the expectation was high.
- Audi Superchargers UK chooses Milltek as its exhaust partner
Are you an Audi owner just looking for a different level of power increase? Well Audi Superchargers UK have the answer...supercharger kits designed to appeal to those looking for that little bit more than the average...
- Top European Ford Tuners choose Milltek for the new Ford Focus RS
Ford’s latest landmark performance model, the new Focus RS 2.5T, has not escaped the attention of Europe’s top tuning firms and in their search for creating the ultimate tuning packages there was only one choice for the exhaust system – Milltek Sport.
- Porsche Boxster S 987 (2004-2009) and Porsche Cayman S (2006-2009)
Milltek offers upgraded stainless steel catalyst-back exhaust systems for both the Porsche Boxster S 3.2 987 (2004-2009) and the Porsche Cayman S 3.4 (2006 to 2009 model).
- Audi R8 Exhaust Development by Milltek Sport
Milltek Sports' Audi R8 enters the workshop for exhaust system development and is dyno tested...
- Milltek Sport in the Press
A selection of magazine or website articles related to or featuring Milltek Sport
- Milltek Sport General Exhaust Fitting Instructions and Tips
Provides a general guide to the achieving the best results when fitting your Milltek Sport performance exhaust system
- Volkwagen and Audi Track Day at Croft Racing Circuit 2006
Report on the fantastic Volkswagen / Audi track day held on the 29th April 2006.
- Sports Exhaust System for the Vauxhall Astra VXR / Opel OPC Mk5
Announcing the new sports exhaust system for the Astra VXR / Opel OPC. In the UK, the system is available on the options list at your local dealer. You will find photos and video clips of the system in action.
- Mk5 Golf GTi turbo-back system from Milltek Sport
Milltek Sport is continuing its close relationship with VW Racing during 2005 and has developed a special race version of it's newly introduced GTI Mk5 2.0T exhaust.